NL Interviews Ormit
Date & Time 07-02-2019 | 14:00 - 14:50
Date & Time 07-02-2019 | 14:50 - 15:40
Date & Time 07-02-2019 | 16:00 - 16:50
Location T5-94 (Mandeville)
Required Languages Dutch
Dresscode Business formal
DUTCH SPEAKING STUDENTS ONLY!
The individual interview with Ormit allows you to get in touch with the company representatives in a personalized manner. The interviews can be intended for orientation or for recruitment. The interview will have a duration of 50 minutes. You will receive the exact timeslot and location for the interview after you are accepted to the activity.
Ormit is looking for Trainees with:
- A masters degree, preferably in the field of Economics, Finance, Information Management, Business Administration, Technical Public Administration, Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
- 0 to 2 years' professional experience; Fulltime Working experience is a pré
- Relevant extracurricular pursuits alongside your study programme; for example committée or board work, internships, your own start-up, international experience etc.
- A can-do mentality that lets you turn ideas into results;
Most of the Traineeships (except the digital or technical ones) are only available for Dutch speaking candidates.
Location: T5-94 (Mandeville)
Be aware: the penalty policy applies to this activity.
- Recommended to Dutch third year bachelor and master students
- Selection based on CV and motivation
- Focus on students with a background in Economics, Finance, Information Management, Business Administration, Technical Public Administration, Logistics and Supply Chain Management.