EN Workshop Salesforce
Date & Time 06-02-2018 | 14:00 - 17:00
Dresscode Business formal
Salesforce is the leading company in enterprise cloud computing. Our social and mobile cloud technologies including the flagship sales and service applications help companies connect with customers, partners, employees and their communities in entirely new ways. More than 4 million customers around the world use Salesforce every day. In 2017 Salesforce is Fortune #8 on the list of the 100 Best Companies to Work For.
During the business case you will learn and develop insights in the benefits of Cloud Computing. What are the unique selling points of Salesforce and how would you strategically place Salesforce in the mind of the customers?
- An overview of Salesforce as a company and the products
- Identify USP’s of Cloud Computing and the Salesforce Business Model
- Know how to apply and use USP’s in a value proposition
- Learn to develop a strategy to improve a company’s customer focus
- Recommended to third year bachelor and master students
- Selection based on CV