EN E-Assessment Training
Date & Time 04-02-2019 | 10:00 - 13:00
Location T3-17 (Mandeville)
Required Languages English
Dresscode Business casual
During the E-assement Training you will learn about the different assessment topics, take and review a short assessment and learn several tips and tricks to tackle tests in the future.
After taking this training you will:
· Know about the different assessment topics.
· Know how to optimally prepare for an assessment.
The training will cover the following:
· General introduction to assessments.
· Introduction to verbal reasoning.
· Introduction to numerical reasoning.
· Introduction to logical reasoning.
After the theoretical part is time to test your capabilities with our practice test. After reviewing the first practice test you will take a second test to see how your capabilities improved during the workshop.
Location: T3-17 (Mandeville)
- Open for all students
- No CV selection